2017-18 Tuition Agreement
- Tuition for 2017-18 is $900.00.
- Tuition may be paid in full or in two installments of $450.00 each.
- SCO expects a student to commit for the entire season
- Full tuition will be due for the entire season regardless of the student’s participation at rehearsals or concerts.
- SCO has a no-refund tuition policy.
Choose a Payment Plan
You may choose two options to pay the tuition:
- Pay full tuition by September 18, 2017.
- Pay using the 2-Payment Plan (Due Dates: September 18, 2017 and November 6, 2017) Note: Any tuition not paid in full by September 18 will be converted to the 2-Payment Plan.
Choose a Payment Method
- Pay by mail/hand. With this method, download and print out the following form to send/hand in with your check or payment instructions. You may pay by check to “Seattle Collaborative Orchestra” for ($450.00 under the 2-Payment Plan / $900.00 for the full amount), or you may provide information so that we can charge your credit card. Note: An additional 3.2% processing fee will be added to the credit card charge ($928.80 full tuition, or $464.40 with 2-payments) to cover card processing by PayPal.
If paying by mail, send to Seattle Collaborative Orchestra, 11743 19th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125. If paying by hand, student should bring form and check to rehearsal.
- Pay online. With this method, you may pay directly through PayPal below. Note: An additional 3.2% processing fee will be added to the credit card charge ($928.80 full tuition, or $464.40 with 2 payments) to cover card processing.